Archive for the ‘Center City Fire Department’ Category

Woman Burned in Chisago Lakes Fire

December 19, 2010 Leave a comment

A Chisago Lakes homeowner was hospitalized with burns after fire swept through her home Saturday night.

WCCO reports the fire, on Olympic Trail near 268th Street in Chisago Lakes Township, was destroyed.

The homeowner told officials that the fire started in a natural gas-burning clothing dryer just after 6 p.m.

Firefighters from Center City, Lindstrom, Scandia and Shafer were called to the scene.

Related Articles